Become a Member
The Friends of Indralaya
Becoming a member of the Friends of Indralaya is an excellent way to support this special place and become more involved with the camp community.
There are three levels of membership.
- Annual individual memberships are $40 per year. All annual memberships are renewable on a calendar year basis.
- Family memberships are $80 per year and apply to parents and any children under the age of 18.
- Life memberships are $400.
Friends of Indralaya are entitled to the following benefits:
- 5% discount off all program and housing fees
- 10% discount on most bookshop items
- Issues of the Meadow Musings, which is published periodically. This newsletter includes updates on projects, personal news, short essays, articles, and lots of other worthwhile and useful information
- Eligibility for personal retreats during nonprogram times.
- Friends who are also members of the Theosophical Society are eligible to vote in the annual Board of Directors elections.
In addition to paying dues, members are encouraged to make a deeper personal commitment to the camp. This commitment could take almost any form. Indralaya needs devoted and involved members in order to flourish. Whether or not you choose to become an associate member, we encourage you to find creative ways to offer your skills, time, and support to the camp.